Hitch-Mounted Spare Tire Mount (Fits 2" Receiver) #31006
- Provides a secure mounting location for a spare tire, using the receiver hitch
- Fits any 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tube opening
- 24" height and slotted holes accommodate multiple tire sizes
- Multiple holes on the shank provide added clearance as needed
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Tire mounting hardware not included
Guides & Install Sheets
- Shipping Weight21.701
- Product Weight17.701
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Part Type*
- Installation Time Exact0
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
CURT front mount accessories are a unique line of towing accessories that maximize the usefulness of your tow vehicle and give you that added edge on and especially off the road. A CURT front mount trailer hitch is the first step in making your vehicle the ultimate towing machine, and with it comes a variety of towing possibilities you might not even know exist.
The CURT spare tire mount inserts into the 2" x 2" receiver tube opening of your trailer hitch and allows you to attach a spare tire onto the front end or rear of your truck, van or SUV. It measures 24" from top to bottom and features multiple mounting holes on the shank to provide plenty of clearance for your bumper and the rear of your vehicle. The CURT spare tire mount is designed to mount onto a variety of vehicles and to accept a number of different wheel types. It is especially useful for off-roading situations and for creating a little extra cargo room inside your vehicle (NOTE: Mounting hardware for the spare tire is not included).
Heavy duty unit, well built. I had to make some modification to fit Teryx 4 but I suspected that to be the case when I purchased so no surprise there. I wish they sold a tire mount kit in addition but then again this is a universal item and there are likely to be too many tyes/sizes.
The tire mount came and there was not any mounting hardware for the tire. I had to go and purchase standard half inch carriage bolts and nuts to mount the tire. Lug nuts should be used to mount the tire to keep from damaging the rim holes. A hardware kit should be included with the mount. If I did not need this now I would have returned it.