Hitch-Mounted Step Pad (Fits 2" Receiver) #31001
- Provides a convenient 6-3/8" x 10-3/4" step on larger vehicles
- Perfect for accessing items on the roof or working under the hood
- Fits any 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tube opening
- Anti-skid surface for increased safety
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Guides & Install Sheets
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Part Type*
- Shipping Weight11.000
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
CURT front mount accessories are a unique line of towing accessories that maximize the usefulness of your tow vehicle and give you that added edge on and especially off the road. A CURT front mount trailer hitch is the first step in making your vehicle the ultimate towing machine, and with it comes a variety of towing possibilities you might not even know exist.
The CURT step pad is an anti-skid surface that gives you a step up when working under the hood of your truck or SUV or climbing into the back of your truck bed. Depending on where you mount this accessory -- on a front mount hitch or on your rear mount receiver -- it provides solid footing that can quickly be installed and removed as necessary. The CURT hitch-mounted step pad offers a safe and generous platform with its 6-3/8" x 10-3/4" surface. Plus, with its flat design and perfect size, the CURT step pad stores easily in your vehicle to be available whenever you need it. The CURT step pad fits any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening.