Hitch-Mounted Skid Shield (Fits 2" Receiver) #31007
- Protects front end and front mount hitch from damage
- Fits any 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tube opening
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Shipping Weight5.000
- Part Type*
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
CURT front mount accessories are a unique line of towing accessories that maximize the usefulness of your tow vehicle and give you that added edge on and especially off the road. A CURT front mount trailer hitch is the first step in making your vehicle the ultimate towing machine, and with it comes a variety of towing possibilities you might not even know exist.
The CURT skid shield is designed to mount onto your front-mounted trailer hitch and protect the receiver and the underside of your vehicle against rock and obstacle damage. The skid shield is especially useful for off-roading to protect the engine and other systems located near the front end of your vehicle. It is made from solid steel and is coated in a durable gloss black powder coat finish to resist rust and scratches.