Hitch-Mounted License Plate Holder (Fits 2" Receiver) #31002
- Securely mounts a standard license plate on a receiver
- Fits any 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tube opening
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Part Type*
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight8.000
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
CURT front mount accessories are a unique line of towing accessories that maximize the usefulness of your tow vehicle and give you that added edge on and especially off the road. A CURT front mount trailer hitch is the first step in making your vehicle the ultimate towing machine, and with it comes a variety of towing possibilities you might not even know exist.
It may not be everyone's accessory of choice, but for the off-roader, the CURT license plate holder is a must-have. When you soup up your truck with all the towing and off-roading bells and whistles, sometimes your license plate gets placed on the backburner. Make sure your license plate is in plain view with CURT's hitch-mounted license plate holder. This accessory is made from solid steel and easily attaches to your front or rear mount trailer hitch with a pin and clip. It is able to fit any 2" x 2" receiver tube opening.