Echo Under-Dash Trailer Brake Controller, Bluetooth® Smartphone Connection #51190
- Bluetooth connection to control all brake settings from your smartphone
- Custom-designed app monitors brake activity and sends status updates
- Triple-axis, motion-sensing accelerometer for highly responsive, smooth stops
- Stores multiple trailer profiles
- Operates 2-8 trailer brakes at a time (1-4 axles)
- Multi-color LED indicator for easy setup and troubleshooting
- Clear, in-app warning system for voltage recognition and no-brake situations
- Downloadable app available for Apple iOS and Android OS
- Sleep mode feature included to reduce power drain
- Simple installation using included adhesive pad or zip ties
- Plug-and-play install with vehicle-specific quick plug harness (sold separately)
- Automatic calibration reduces setup requirements
- Allows incoming calls to be received while app is running
- Compatible with low-volt, PWM, ABS, cruise control and electric over hydraulic
- Built-in reverse-polarity and short-circuit protection
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Compatible with Echo manual override button #51189 (sold separately) for hands-free driving
- If Bluetooth connection is lost, the brake controller will continue to function safely, using the most recently programmed settings. Not compatible, but will not interfere, with Apple CarPlay or Android Auto.
- Warning: Avoid distracted driving. Only make adjustments when the vehicle is stationary.
- Mount AnglesN/A
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- DisplayPhone App
- Part TypeBrake Control Unit
- FinishBLACK PLASTIC
- ActivationTri-axis inertia
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight0.288
- Level AdjustAuto
The Echo® under-dash trailer brake controller is truly a brake control for the modern age. It plugs into your vehicle and wirelessly connects to your smartphone, allowing you to control and monitor all trailer brake activity right from your own device. It comes with a customizable app for Apple or Android.
Most things in this day and age can be accessed or controlled from a smartphone. With the Echo®, that includes your trailer brakes. Echo® is powered by a Bluetooth enabled system that connects right to your smartphone. Your phone becomes the brake control monitoring unit in the cab of your vehicle. There is no need for extra modules, controls, buttons or knobs.
The Echo® trailer brake controller comes with a custom-designed app that can be downloaded for iOS or Android OS phones. With this app, the wireless brake control is able to connect to your smartphone and display brake control settings and activity. It also sends you status updates and allows you to receive incoming calls while the app is running. Note: If Bluetooth connection is lost, the brake controller will continue to function safely, using the most recently programmed settings.
The Echo® under-dash brake controller operates using a triple-axis motion-sensing accelerometer -- an integrated circuit that produces smooth, safe stops every time. It is compatible with two to eight trailer brakes (one to four axles) and can be used with low-voltage or PWM wiring systems. Echo® is also compatible with cruise control and ABS brakes and has built-in reverse-polarity protection and short-circuit protection. It is backed by a limited lifetime warranty.