Echo Brake Controller Manual Override Button #51189
- Enables manual activation of trailer brakes, using Echo and phone app
- App must be running for button to operate
- Wireless accessory supports hands-free driving
- Compatible with all CURT Echo brake controllers
- Long-range Bluetooth® maintains a strong connection
- Includes double-sided adhesive pad for easy mounting on the dash
- Soft-touch material for comfortable use
- Replaceable battery with lifespan up to three years
- Small-footprint, 1-1/8" diameter
- Programmable for other Flic applications
- Echo can be used with app alone; button not essential for operation
- Includes CR2016 battery
- One-year warranty
- FinishCLEAR PLASTIC COATING
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Part Type*
- Shipping Weight0.035
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
This Bluetooth button for the Echo® brake controller is designed to enable hands-free driving. Whether local laws prevent you from using the Echo® phone app or you simply prefer a manual touch, this button allows you to activate the trailer brakes with the press of a button whenever necessary.
This manual override button functions in tandem with any Echo® brake controller and your smartphone. With the button synced using Bluetooth, the Echo® continues to operate the trailer brakes normally, as it does with the Smart Control app. However, instead of using the app interface to manually active the trailer brakes for whatever purpose, this button provides a phone-free experience (Echo® still uses your phone and the app to operate; app must be running for button to operate).
The Echo® manual override button is compatible with all Echo® brake controllers and other Flic applications (powered by Flic programmable Bluetooth button). It provides a long-range Bluetooth connection, while maintaining a very low profile on your dash. The overall diameter is only 1-1/8". It comes with a double-sided adhesive pad for a stick-on installation, and a replaceable CR2016 battery.
I use this with my brake controller and it is easy to install and works great. I did notice if the Minimize my app it does not work. We’ll have to try more since this is only the second time using it. On hills I applied it to release the tow vehicle brake for take off. No wiring and I like it, I installed at easy to touch spot wher I can relax my hand and use.