Q20 5th Wheel Hitch with Roller and Ram Puck System Adapter #16687
- Fits Ram short-bed pickups with the OEM truck bed puck system
- Quarter-turn anchoring system provides quick installation and removal
- Adjustable anchors to eliminate chucking between the legs and under-bed platform
- R20 5th wheel roller #16550 provides 12" of travel in the truck bed
- Rolls on wheels and solid, non-binding rods to be a true rolling unit
- Spherical axial bearing for unimpeded head movement and smooth, quiet towing
- Dual jaws provide 360-degree kingpin contact
- Three grease fittings for continuous lubrication
- Self-aligning head offers a wide opening for easy coupling
- Operates using a single, lockable, short-throw handle
- Three-position coupling indicator is clearly visible from truck cab
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Requires Ram puck system for installation (intended for short-bed trucks; not compatible with turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder)
- Includes Q20 5th wheel hitch head #16530, R20 roller #16550 and Ram puck system adapter #16022
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
Guides & Install Sheets
- Vertical Load5,000 LB
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)20,000 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight332.000
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
Like the other 5th wheel hitches of the CURT Q-series, the CURT Q20 is designed to offer the quietest 5th wheel towing possible. It does this using a spherical axial bearing. This unique pivoting mechanism is built into the hitch head and allows it to tilt with the 5th wheel trailer in any direction necessary. With its dual-locking jaws for 360-degree pin contact and three grease fittings for continuous lubrication, the spherical axial bearing provides smooth, safe, quiet towing, even with large 5th wheel trailers.
The Q20 also makes the coupling process easier. It features a self-aligning head to help reduce errors when backing up to the kingpin, as well as a three-position coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab, eliminating the need to get out of the vehicle to check the connection. This 20K 5th wheel hitch comes with a weight capacity of 20,000 lbs. and is finished with a durable carbide black powder coat for an excellent defense against rust, scratches and UV damage.
This 20K 5th wheel hitch comes with the CURT R20 roller and the CURT OEM puck system 5th wheel roller adapter. It is designed to be mounted on a Ram short-bed pickup with the truck bed puck system. Using a set of quarter-turn anchors, the adapter quickly and easily drop into the pucks, instantly mounting the Q20 hitch and roller and equipping the truck for 5th wheel towing.
Once installed, the R20 roller allows for added clearance when making tight turns with your trailer. CURT 5th wheel rollers are true rolling units, meaning they actually roll on wheels that bear the weight of the trailer rather than simply sliding on hollow rods as seen in competitive models. With a thick operating handle, the roller smoothly rolls the 5th wheel head forward and back, locking securely into each position as desired. CURT rollers also provide up to 12" of displacement as well, unlike the more common 10", to give you a wide range of motion and plenty of space to get your RV or other 5th wheel trailer around any turn.
This Q20 hitch with puck system roller is only intended to fit the Ram puck system and cannot be installed without it.
Certain turret-style pin boxes, such as Sidewinder, are not compatible with CURT Q-series hitches and should not be used as they may create vehicle / trailer handling hazards. Please contact CURT Product Support for compatibility information.
|2013||Ram||2500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2014||Ram||2500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2015||Ram||2500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2016||Ram||2500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2017||Ram||2500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2018||Ram||2500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2019||Ram||2500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2013||Ram||3500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2014||Ram||3500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2015||Ram||3500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2016||Ram||3500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2017||Ram||3500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2018||Ram||3500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|
|2019||Ram||3500||6.5' bed with 5th wheel prep package|