Double Lock EZr Gooseneck Installation Brackets #60660
- Mounts the Double Lock EZr gooseneck hitch on specific pickup truck models
- Vehicle-specific design optimizes strength and installation time
- Constructed from high-strength, laser-cut steel for a precise fit
- Protected by a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Includes grade 8 mounting hardware
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes mounting brackets only (gooseneck hitch sold separately)
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- Product Weight0.000
- Drilling RequiredNo
- Side Application Type DescriptionBlank
- Gooseneck Hitch TypeDouble Lock EZr
- Mount Type DescriptionBlank
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight73.250
- Part TypeUnder-Bed Installation Bracket
- FinishLIQUID BONDERITE COATING
Choosing the right gooseneck hitch is only half the battle in preparing your pickup truck for towing a gooseneck trailer. CURT gooseneck hitches are a premium option in the heavy-duty towing industry, but they are only one of the members in the heavyweight tag team that is CURT gooseneck towing. While a gooseneck hitch gets all the glory above the floor of your truck bed, gooseneck installation brackets provide sure footing and a solid foundation for that oversized gooseneck trailer.
Gooseneck installation brackets work by bolting onto the frame of your truck, typically using pre-existing holes. With a set of brackets firmly bolted on, a gooseneck hitch is able to be attached and is given the strength it needs to manage the massive amount of weight of a gooseneck trailer. With so many gooseneck hitch options available from CURT, we wanted to make sure we offered the gooseneck installation products needed to give you a complete towing package. Our installation brackets fit multiple vehicles and hitch heads.
This particular set of gooseneck installation brackets is specifically designed to mount a CURT Double Lock EZr™ gooseneck hitch on certain years of the Dodge Ram 2500 or 3500 (for a complete listing of hitch and vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or visit curtmfg.com). It features a laser-cut construction for a precise fit and is rated to the vehicle's maximum gross trailer weight capacity. With each set of CURT gooseneck installation brackets, we provide the necessary hardware for an easier installation, and we coat our gooseneck brackets in a liquid Bonderite® coating to make sure rust and other potential damages are not a problem.