Double Lock 2-5/16" Offset Gooseneck Ball (4" Rearward Offset) #60602
- Moves trailer pivot point 4" rearward for added cab clearance
- Fits all CURT Double Lock gooseneck hitches
- 2-5/16" diameter ball couples to most gooseneck trailers
- Double locking pins for superior trailer and trailer ball security
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Vertical Load5,000 LB
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)20,000 LB
- Shipping Weight19.800
- Part TypeGooseneck Trailer Ball
- Installation Time Exact0
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Ball Diameter2-5/16 IN
While the basic CURT gooseneck ball offers all the towing power needed for towing that heavy-duty flatbed trailer, a standard trailer ball does not always provide the perfect fit for your unique application. The CURT offset gooseneck ball is the fast, convenient way to offset the placement of your gooseneck hitch by 4".
If you have owned your gooseneck for any amount of time, you know it is bolted in there to stay, but what happens when you need to pull a gooseneck trailer with an especially long front overhang? Without the right amount of clearance between the overhang and your truck cab, those tight corners can be a little tough. The CURT Double Lock™ gooseneck offset ball easily slides into any Double Lock™ gooseneck hitch and sets the coupling point 4" back of the original trailer ball hole. The offset gooseneck trailer ball secures into place, just like any other compatible gooseneck ball, using the Double Lock™ dual-pin locking system. It offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 20,000 lbs. and a vertical load capacity of 5,000 lbs.
At CURT, we know the demands that come with a hard-working lifestyle: the noise of the construction site, the long hours behind the wheel of a tractor, the potential dangers of high-powered equipment. You should expect your towing equipment to endure when facing the same demands. With our tried and true designs and knack for innovation, CURT proudly offers its extensive line of gooseneck hitches, knowing they will never steer you wrong.