RockerBall 2-5/16" Cushion Hitch Gooseneck Ball #60654
- Cushioned isolator improves ride comfort for animals and passengers
- Offset pin dampens vertical chucking and fore-aft motion during starts and stops
- Compatible with CURT Double Lock Original, EZr and most B&W gooseneck hitches*
- Simple, drop-in installation to easily replace traditional gooseneck ball
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Forged steel construction for dependable towing strength
- Durable carbide black powder coat finish on base and chrome plating on ball
- 2-5/16" diameter ball couples to most gooseneck trailers
- Rated for up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit
- Tested for safety to meet SAE J2638 specifications
- Patent pending
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- *For B&W models, hitch must accept gooseneck ball with 2” from the bottom of the shank to center of locking pin hole
- Gooseneck hitch center section sold separately
- Not compatible with OEM-style gooseneck hitches
- Ball Diameter2-5/16 IN
- FinishBLACK POWDER COAT
- Gooseneck Hitch TypeBall
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)30,000 LBS
- MaterialFORGED STEEL
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Part TypeGooseneck Trailer Ball
- Product Weight31.900
- Shipping Weight31.900
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Vertical Load7,500 LBS
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The CURT RockerBall cushion hitch gooseneck ball takes all the powerful qualities expected from our trailer balls and kicks them up a notch by featuring our unique ShockDrop technology. It provides a simple swap to a smoother, more comfortable towing experience because there is no need to replace the entire trailer coupler -- just drop the RockerBall in with virtually any gooseneck hitch receiver and the difference can be felt immediately!
The RockerBall gooseneck ball is engineered to provide a smoother tow with its state-of-the-art construction. Its integrated ShockDrop technology promotes truck longevity by reducing jerking and jarring that arises from rigid roads, and its offset pin dampens vertical chucking and fore-to-aft motion during starts and stops, providing a ride that is more steady and less rough. Its cushioned isolator also reduces rattling and vibration, improving ride comfort for passengers and even animals so that everyone can ride comfortably.
In addition to making towing much smoother, RockerBall makes upgrading to a luxury towing experience easy and hassle-free. Replacing the traditional gooseneck ball is simple with its straightforward, drop-in installation process; and with no airbags or bearings to service, it is virtually maintenance-free, offering more time to travel and less time spent on fixing, repairing and replacing vital components.
The RockerBall gooseneck ball is compatible with CURT Double Lock, Double Lock EZr and B&W Turnoverball gooseneck hitches, and has a standard 2-5/16" diameter ball that couples to most gooseneck trailers. It is rated for up to 30,000 lbs. GTW and 7,500 lbs. vertical load limit, and is constructed with forged steel for superior, dependable towing strength. The base is covered in a durable black powder coat finish, and the ball itself has a chrome plating for long-lasting weather resistance. For an improved towing experience that leaves uncomfortable rides in the past, the RockerBall tow ball is the ideal, effortless upgrade to smoother gooseneck towing.
My wife and I left Fort Worth TX headed for Knoxville TN pulling our 34’ horse trailer without the horses in it this time. It was the first we had really decided to pull any distance with no load in the trailer. We got 2 hours in and couldn’t take the bucking and kicking anymore from the trailer. We stopped at a trailer sales dealer and they luckily suggested the Curt gooseneck application. We had it installed in Less than 15 minutes and back on the road. I then spent the next 4 hours of our trip calling every friend we have telling them they needed to go purchase this! What an upgrade to our set up! It’s rare that you get a product to over perform!! I was about to spent $1100 on a Shocker hitch but spent $299 on this and couldn’t be happier! Thank you very much!