Custom Towed-Vehicle RV Wiring, Select Ford, Lincoln, Mazda, Mercury Vehicles #58952
- Connects a towed vehicle to an RV using a standard 4-way flat trailer plug
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- Integrated block diodes isolate sensitive vehicle electronics from RV signals
- Uses towed vehicle's existing taillights, brake lights and turn signals
- Includes harness, 4-flat extension, mounting bracket and hardware
- Part Type*
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Installation DifficultyModerate
- Installation Time Exact0
- Shipping Weight2.000
- T-Connector LocationS3,S4
If you're towing your vehicle along for your next RV adventure, Bring It® with CURT! CURT towed-vehicle RV harnesses are the ideal solution to connecting your vehicle's electrical system to your RV while dinghy towing. Each RV harness is made for vehicle-specific application, using OEM-compatible plugs to "T" into the vehicle's wiring without any need for cutting or splicing. This particular RV dinghy tow wiring harness is designed for select years of the Ford Edge, Ford Escape, Ford Freestar, Lincoln MKX, Mazda Tribute and Mercury Mariner (see application info to verify fitment).
With a towed-vehicle RV harness installed, hitching up your vehicle behind your RV is fast and easy. Simply plug the provided 4-way flat connector from the front of the vehicle into the RV's 4-way flat socket. The RV harness uses the vehicle's existing tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, eliminating the need to purchase additional lighting. The vehicle's lights are able to operate in conjunction with your RV's lights, signaling other drivers and functioning just like a standard trailer in tow.
The simple plug-and-play design of CURT towed-vehicle RV harnesses makes installation a breeze, but these custom harnesses are also built for lasting durability. Each harness features integrated block diodes. These diodes isolate the vehicle's electronics from the RV signals in a way that protects them from overheating and short circuiting.
Each CURT towed-vehicle RV harness comes with a 4-way flat extension to reach the RV connector socket, a mounting bracket to help keep the wires ordered and protected on your vehicle and all the necessary hardware for a complete installation.