Custom Towed-Vehicle RV Wiring Harness Add-On #58920
- Adds a 4-way flat trailer wiring connection to an existing CURT RV harness
- Can be used with RV harnesses with 3-wire systems and battery connection
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with a powered 3-wire to 2-wire electrical converter
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
- Includes fuse holder, battery connection wiring and other necessary wiring components (RV harness not included)
- Shipping Weight2.000
- Part Type*
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
If you're towing your vehicle along for your next RV adventure, Bring It® with CURT! CURT towed-vehicle RV harnesses are the ideal solution to connecting your vehicle's electrical system to your RV while dinghy towing. Each RV harness is made for vehicle-specific application, using OEM-compatible plugs to "T" into the vehicle's wiring without any need for cutting or splicing.
With a towed-vehicle RV harness installed, hitching up your vehicle behind your RV is fast and easy. Simply plug the provided 4-way flat connector from the front of the vehicle into the RV's 4-way flat socket. The RV harness uses the vehicle's existing tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, eliminating the need to purchase additional lighting. The vehicle's lights are able to operate in conjunction with your RV's lights, signaling other drivers and functioning just like a standard trailer in tow.
This towed-vehicle RV harness add-on provides a standard 4-way flat trailer wiring connector for your vehicle when not dinghy towing. It is designed to install in conjunction with certain CURT RV harnesses and allow you to hitch up and tow with your vehicle when not dinghy towing. This add-on connector installs with simple plug-and-play convenience with no cutting or splicing required, and it can be used with certain CURT RV harnesses with 3-wire systems and a connection to the vehicle's battery.