Easy-Mount Brackets for 4 or 5-Way Flat (2" Receiver, 10-Pack) #58001010
- Allows connectors to be hitch-mounted with no drilling or clamping required
- Accepts 4-way or 5-way flat connector sockets
- Fits virtually any 2" x 2" trailer hitch receiver tube
- Two threaded bolts ensure a fast, secure hitch mount
- Notched design allows convenient access to pin & clip
- Steel body will not break like competitive plastic products
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Includes 10 Easy-Mount electrical brackets
- Part TypeEasy-Mount Connector Bracket
- Mount Type DescriptionBlank
- Side Application Type DescriptionBlank
- Shipping Weight4.600
- Product Weight0.000
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Quantity Per Package10
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
CURT electrical connector brackets provide a simple solution for mounting wiring to your trailer hitch or the rear of your vehicle. Connector wires can be a nuisance when they are just lying around. They can get tangled up with cargo and even damaged. An electrical connector left to hang off the back end of your vehicle is an even greater hazard.
Secure, protect and optimize the use of your electrical connector by mounting it with a CURT connector bracket. CURT Easy-Mount electrical brackets are an especially convenient option for mounting your connector wiring to your trailer hitch. They mount over the opening of the receiver tube and are held secure using a set of independent screws, meaning there is no drilling or clamping required. Easy-Mount brackets feature solid steel construction, so they will not crack or break like competitive products, and they have a notched design to allow easy access to the receiver hitch pin and clip. These particular CURT Easy-Mount electrical brackets are designed to fit over a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening and provide a sturdy mounting place, right beside your trailer hitch receiver, for a 4-way or 5-way flat connector. This multi-pack includes 10 Easy-Mount brackets.
When it comes to plugging in your trailer lights, it pays not to skimp out. CURT electrical is the smart way to ensure that your trailer lights and electrical systems are prepared for the road ahead. Keep the power flowing, no matter where your adventures take you, with quality electrical products from CURT.