SecureLatch Flush-Mount Lunette Ring (60,000 lbs, 2-1/2" ID) #48661
- Drop-in pin accepts lock to deter theft (turns 90 degrees while coupled)
- Vertically offset base allows ring to be flipped for maximum height adjustment
- Rated for 60,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- 2-1/2" inside diameter fits pintle hooks, ball & pintle combinations or clevis bars
- Bolt holes spaced 4-1/2" apart
- Cast iron construction is austempered for superior strength and wear resistance
- Battleship grey finish for excellent exterior durability
- Bright gold zinc-plated pin for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes lunette ring and drop-in pin (mounting hardware not included)
- U.S. patent# 5,527,356; Canadian patent# 2,823,001; Australian patent# 2014305601
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight19.000
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight18.000
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)60,000 LBS
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishBATTLESHIP GREY FINISH
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The SecureLatch flush-mount lunette ring is unique from other lunette rings because of its built-in locking pin and offset base. The locking pin drops into the ring base and helps prevent coupling and theft when your trailer is left unattended. The pin has holes in the bottom to accept a padlock or coupler lock. When it's time to hitch up, the pin can be repositioned 90 degrees and out of the way to allow the lunette ring to receive a pintle hook.
This SecureLatch lunette ring is also distinguished by its offset base. The vertical offset maximizes height adjustment, by allowing the ring to be flipped for more drop or rise. This helps promote level towing of your trailer with a variety of vehicles.
This lunette ring is a flush-mount lunette ring with bolt holes spaced 4-1/2 inches apart vertically and horizontally (mounting bolts included). The ring itself has a 2-1/2-inch inside diameter to fit pintle hooks, ball and pintle combos or a clevis hitch.
This SecureLatch lunette ring is tested and rated for 60,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from cast iron that is austempered for superior strength and wear resistance. It is finished in a battleship grey finish for lasting weather resistance.