SecureLatch Lunette Ring & Channel (40,000 lbs, 3" ID, 11-3/4" Channel Height) #48641
- Drop-in pin accepts lock to deter theft (turns 90 degrees while coupled)
- Vertically offset base allows ring to be flipped for maximum height adjustment
- Heavy-duty 3-hole bolt pattern with 11-3/4" x 2-3/4" channel
- Rated for 40,000 lbs. gross trailer weight
- 3" inside diameter fits pintle hooks, ball & pintle combinations or clevis bars
- Cast iron construction is austempered for superior strength and wear resistance
- Battleship grey finish for excellent exterior durability
- Bright gold zinc-plated pin for long-lasting corrosion resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes lunette ring #48626, channel #48651 and hardware
- Lunette ring fits 2-3/4" I.D. channel only
- U.S. patent# 5,527,356; Canadian patent# 2,823,001; Australian patent# 2014305601
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- FinishBATTLESHIP GREY FINISH
- Shipping Weight27.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight26.000
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)40,000 LBS
The SecureLatch adjustable lunette ring is unique from other lunette rings because of its built-in locking pin and offset base. The locking pin drops into the ring base and helps prevent coupling and theft when your trailer is left unattended. The pin has holes in the bottom to accept a padlock or coupler lock. When it's time to hitch up, the pin can be repositioned to 90 degrees out of the way to allow the lunette ring to receive a pintle hook.
This SecureLatch lunette ring is also distinguished by its offset base. The vertical offset maximizes height adjustment, by allowing the ring to be flipped in the channel for extreme drop or rise. This promotes level towing of your trailer with a variety of vehicles.
This lunette ring comes with a lunette ring channel that measures 11-3/4 inches high x 2-3/4-inch inside width. It also comes with mounting hardware, including three 5/8-11 grade-8 bolts, washers and lock nuts. The ring itself has a 3-inch inside diameter to fit pintle hooks, ball and pintle combos or a clevis hitch.
This SecureLatch adjustable lunette ring and channel set is tested and rated for 40,000 pounds gross trailer weight. It is constructed from cast iron that is austempered for superior strength and wear resistance. The ring is finished in a battleship grey finish for lasting weather resistance.