Adjustable Pintle Mount (2-1/2" Shank, 20,000 lbs., 12-1/2" High, 10-3/4" Long) #48349
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
- Mounts any CURT adjustable pintle hook or ball & pintle combination
- Face plate holes spaced apart 1-3/4" high x 3-5/16" wide
- Six-position height adjustment allows for precise trailer leveling
- Shank constructed from solid steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Shipping Weight29.000
- Shank Length10-3/4 IN
- Plate Height12-1/2 IN
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)20,000 LB
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Receiver Tube Size2.5
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
Your truck might have the muscle and your hitch might have more capacity than you know what to do with, but what about a ball mount that can keep up? The CURT 2-1/2" adjustable pintle mount is the ideal heavy-duty counterpart to your full-size pickup and class 5 trailer hitch. Rather than using a reducer sleeve or hitch adapter to increase the shank size of your 2" mount, this pintle mount features a solid steel 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" shank. It can accept any mounted CURT pintle hook or ball and pintle combination, and with its 12-1/2" height, it offers up to six height adjustment positions.
Not only does the 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" pintle mount accommodate a variety of trailers with different coupler heights, but it also allows for use with the heaviest of loads. Its solid shank gives it the strength to accept a gross trailer weight up to 20,000 lbs. It also features a black carbide powder coat finish to ensure maximum resistance to chipping, scratches and rust.
Never let your towing equipment hold you back from the job that needs getting done. Whether you are towing a livestock trailer, flatbed or equipment hauler, Bring It® with a CURT 2-1/2" adjustable pintle mount.