Rebellion XD Pintle Mount Attachment #45950
- Mounts onto CURT Rebellion XD adjustable shank
- Accepts any CURT mount-style pintle hook or ball and pintle combination hitch
- Integrated rubber dampener for enhanced vibration resistance
- Constructed from cast steel for optimum strength
- Protected by a dark grey teridium powder coat finish
- Standard pintle plate holes spaced 3-5/16" wide by 1-3/4" high
- Weight capacity limited to Rebellion XD ball mount
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes four bolts to mount the pintle hitch (Rebellion XD sold separately)
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialCAST STEEL
- FinishDARK GREY TERIDIUM
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Installation Time Exact0
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight8.200
This accessory for the Rebellion™ XD ball mount features standard pintle hole spacing to accept any CURT plate-mount pintle hitch. The holes are spaced 3-5/16" wide by 1-3/4" high. This pintle mount attachment also features an integrated rubber dampener to compliment the Rebellion™ XD ball mount's resistance to jerking, jarring, vibrations and noise.
The Rebellion™ XD adjustable ball mount is a leap forward in cushion hitch technology. It provides more control, confidence and a more comfortable ride, all while protecting your towing system from jerking, jarring, rattling and trailer sway.
The Rebellion™ XD shock-absorbing hitch ball mount is constructed with ShockDrop™ technology. Built into the ball mount is a cushioned isolator that inserts between the receiver shank and vertical shank. The isolator provides dynamic, adaptive suspension of the coupling point to reduce jerking and jarring for a more comfortable towing experience.
Unlike other cushion hitch and torsion hitch ball mounts, the Rebellion™ XD has no airbags or bearings, making the unit virtually maintenance-free. When you're ready to tow, simply mount it onto your 2" receiver hitch like you would any other ball hitch. The Rebellion™ XD will resist vibrations and rattling at the trailer coupling point, resulting in smoother, quieter towing. There is no need for an anti-rattle hitch pin or anti-rattle shim. With innovative ShockDrop™ technology, the Rebellion™ XD also offers similar benefits to a sway control hitch or anti-wobble hitch, resisting trailer sway and providing increased control while driving and in events of sudden braking.
The Rebellion™ XD is not included in this package and must be purchased separately.