Universal Tri-Ball Trailer Coupler Lock, Fits 1-7/8", 2", 2-5/16" #23082
- Highly theft and tamper-resistant design with built-in safety measures
- Unique tri-ball lock inserts into coupler and secures latch with lasso lock
- Coupler lock can also be used while towing to secure the trailer
- Simple lasso design keeps all components together, avoiding lost pieces
- Glass-filled orange polymer for high strength and increased visibility
- Universal design fits all standard coupler sizes: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16"
- 1/4" pin allows adjustment to fit 1" to 3" coupler span
- Easy-to-operate, 1/4-turn lock activation
- Includes two keys for added convenience
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight1.000
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The universal tri-ball trailer coupler lock is engineered to be the ultimate in trailer towing security. It is highly theft-resistant and tamper-resistant, featuring built-in safety measures to keep your trailer safe. It offers security, whether your trailer is hitched up to your vehicle or left parked and unattended.
This unique coupler lock has a lasso lanyard that is key-operated. It allows the trailer lock to be used while towing a trailer, keeping the latch locked in place. It can also be used in tandem with the triple ball mount to fully secure the coupler when the trailer is parked.
The tri-ball is constructed from high-strength, glass-filled polymer. This blend of materials is exceptionally durable, and the orange color increases visibility to further deter tampering. The tri-ball lock fits all three industry-standard coupler and ball sizes: 1-7/8", 2" and 2-5/16".