Adjustable Aluminum Roof Rack Kayak Holders #18320
- Lightweight, powder-coated aluminum construction with 75-lb. capacity
- Rotating arms pivot to fit virtually any size kayak or paddleboard
- Notched pivot points for precise positioning and locking
- Universal brackets mount on any roof rack cross bars with no tools required
- Foam padding protects kayak from scuffs and scratches
- Straps loop around the kayak for secure travel
- Arms fold up in seconds for convenient, compact storage
- Storage bag included for easy portability and storage
- Includes two kayak racks, straps, hardware and storage bag
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight11.250
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialAluminum/Stainless Assembly
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
Pursue your passion on the water with CURT kayak roof racks. This roof-mounted kayak carrier set is highly versatile, easy to use and reliably secure for transporting your kayaks or paddleboards wherever the adventure leads.
This kayak roof carrier is easily adjustable to accommodate virtually any size kayak. The arms fully rotate to be as wide or as narrow as needed to mount all kinds of kayaks, including single kayaks and double kayaks. The rotating arms feature notched pivots to securely lock into place incrementally, keeping the watercraft safely cradled over bumps, hills and potholes.
The CURT kayak roof rack is engineered for universal installation. The mounting brackets easily and securely attach to virtually any roof rack rails, including CURT roof rack cross bars. Installation requires no tools, utilizing quick-release handles and making it easy to attach or detach the kayak carrier whenever needed.
To help protect the kayak or paddleboard when mounted, the arms are equipped with integrated foam padding. This helps prevent scuffs, scratches and other unsightly damage. Additionally, the kayak carrier brackets come with adjustable straps that provide increased security for the kayak during travel.
For long-lasting resilience to the elements, as well as frequent water exposure at the lake, river or other body of water, CURT roof rack kayak holders are constructed from carbide black powder-coated aluminum. The aluminum tubing is lightweight for easy handling and installation, but it is also strong and highly resistant to corrosion.
The CURT kayak roof rack kit is perfect for use as a kayak carrier for a car, van, crossover, SUV or truck. It is tested and rated for a weight capacity of 75 pounds to accommodate most kayaks and paddleboards. The lightweight design is easy to use as needed, and the rotating arms fold up completely to allow for convenient storage. This package includes two kayak roof rack brackets, straps, attachment hardware and a storage bag.