53-3/8" Aluminum Universal Roof Rack Crossbars #18118
- Lightweight, powder-coated aluminum construction with 150-lb. capacity
- Adjustable, universal design mounts to roof side rails with up to 50" span
- Rubber-coated clamps quickly secure with no tools required
- Integrated rubber strip on top of bars to protect and help secure cargo
- Key-operated twist knobs for enhanced security
- Sleek, oval-shaped crossbars to match the OE style of modern vehicles
- Compatible with CURT roof rack cargo carrier and kayak racks
- Crossbars each measure 53-3/8" long, 2-1/8" wide, 7/8" high (2" high installed)
- Includes two crossbars and mounting hardware
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight12.000
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialAluminum/Stainless Assembly
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Installation Time Exact0
Equip your vehicle with highly versatile and convenient cargo storage space with CURT roof rack crossbars. These universal roof rack crossbars allow you to mount a variety of roof rack accessories on top of your vehicle. This frees up space inside the vehicle and enables easy transportation of large items such as kayaks, canoes or paddleboards. CURT roof rail crossbars are lightweight, stylish, universal and easy to install whenever needed with no tools required.
CURT universal roof rack cross bars are constructed from lightweight aluminum, making them easy to handle and install. Aluminum is also naturally rust-resistant, making these roof rails ideally suited for outdoor exposure. CURT roof rail crossbars are tested for a weight capacity of up to 150 pounds. This provides plenty of strength to accommodate most kayaks, canoes and rooftop cargo carriers.
To maximize corrosion resistance and add a sleek look to your vehicle, CURT roof rack bars feature a durable black powder coat finish. This provides a sharper look compared to the more common silver finish. The tubes also feature an oval shape and are designed to blend well with the original equipment look of the vehicle.
Installing CURT roof rack cross bars on your vehicle is fast and easy, requiring zero tools! They feature a universal design that enables attachment to most roof rack side rails, and they have a maximum 50" span to fit a wide variety of vehicles, including cars, crossovers, minivans and SUVs. The crossbars are easily adjustable, and they are equipped with rubber-coated clamps to avoid scratching the finish. Also integrated into the top of each cross bar is a rubber strip to prevent scratching your cargo.
For increased security, these universal roof rack cross bars have key-operated knobs that securely lock the bars onto the side rails. This helps deter theft and provides a solid attachment for stress-free transportation.
CURT roof rack cross bars measure 53-3/8" x 2-1/8" x 7/8" and stand 2” off the side rails when installed. This package includes two cross bars, as well as all necessary installation hardware.