Premium Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack (5 Bikes, 2" Shank) #18065
- Fits trailer hitches with 2" receiver tube openings
- Securely holds up to five bikes with a max weight capacity of 225 lbs.
- Tapered arms accommodate multiple bike sizes, including kids' bikes
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Threaded anti-wobble shank helps prevent bikes from swaying during travel
- Built-in reflectors for added safety
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- For use with any frame-mounted 2" class 3 or higher trailer hitch receiver. Clamp-on bumper receivers and traditional 4" square bumpers should not be used to mount bike racks. Do not exceed receiver weight limits.
- Shipping Weight43.000
- Installation Time Exact0
- Part TypePremium Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Number of Bikes5
- Max Load225 LB
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs.
CURT premium bike racks come with an anti-wobble shank for better bike security, foldable arms for a compact design and a tilt-away feature for easy rear vehicle access. One feature that sets the premium bike rack apart from others is its tapered arm design. CURT premium bike racks are very accommodating to different types of bikes, having tapered arms to fit a range of bike sizes. This makes them an especially attractive option for families with younger children. All CURT premium bike rack comes with a durable powder coat finish, built-in reflectors and non-scratch rubber cradles. This model features a maximum load limit of 225 lbs. and is able to hold up to five bikes at a time.
My wife’s bike is a small frame GT and it won’t fit on the adult location...have 3 kids bike and 2 adult bikes not sure how to arrange them as they all won’t fit. The rack is built well and would be awesome if her bike fit....maybe more of a bike issue than a rack issue