61" Hitch Bike Rack Support Strap #18050
- Provides added stability and support for a hitch-mounted bike rack
- Vinyl-coated hook prevents scratches on painted surfaces
- Features a generous 61" length
- Recommended for all hitch-mounted bike racks
- Required for all 1-1/4" hitch-mounted bike racks
- Failure to use a support strap with a 1-1/4" bike rack will void the warranty of the trailer hitch and bike rack
- Warning: Remove hook before opening or closing hatch or trunk
- Part TypeBike Rack Support Strap
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight0.460
Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs.
The CURT bike rack support strap is a 1" x 61" strap designed to help stabilize a hitch-mounted bike rack. One end attaches to the bike rack and the other to the tow vehicle. The strap can then be tightened to the appropriate tension to ensure that the load is properly supported for travel. Though the bike rack support strap is required for any bike rack with a 1-1/4" shank, it is recommended for all CURT bike racks.