Premium Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack (4 Bikes, 2" Shank) #18064
- Fits trailer hitches with 2" receiver tube openings
- Securely holds up to four bikes with a max weight capacity of 180 lbs.
- Tapered arms accommodate multiple bike sizes, including kids' bikes
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Tilts away for convenient rear vehicle access
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Threaded anti-wobble shank helps prevent bikes from swaying during travel
- Built-in reflectors for added safety
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Part TypePremium Hitch-Mounted Bike Rack
- Installation Time Exact0
- Shipping Weight41.000
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Number of Bikes4
- Max Load180 LB
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
Whether you are an avid mountain biker or a casual rider, you will want CURT along for the ride. CURT bike racks offer both versatility and quality and are available in several different styles to fit your needs.
CURT premium bike racks come with an anti-wobble shank for better bike security, foldable arms for a compact design and a tilt-away feature for easy rear vehicle access. One feature that sets the premium bike rack apart from others is its tapered arm design. CURT premium bike racks are very accommodating to different types of bikes, having tapered arms to fit a range of bike sizes. This makes them an especially attractive option for families with younger children. All CURT premium bike rack comes with a durable powder coat finish, built-in reflectors and non-scratch rubber cradles. This model features a maximum load limit of 180 lbs. and is able to hold up to four bikes at a time.
I've researched a variety of bike racks over a period of 5 to six months and I kept coming back to this particular Curt Premium Bike Rack #18064. It's a well built solid bike rack that has a unique tapered design that not only looks great, but it does it's job well. You can't go wrong with this rack! I love the fact that they're made in the USA! If you're contemplating getting one, don't delay and do yourself a favor by purchasing this quality made bike rack from CURT, the first name in towing products!