Clamp-On Bike Rack (3 Bikes, Fits Over 2" Shank) #18013
- Clamps onto a 2" x 2" ball mount shank (ball mount not included)
- Securely holds up to three bikes with a max weight capacity of 135 lbs.
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Easily accessible release handle allows for fast installation and removal
- Arms fold down when not in use for compact storage
- Built-in reflectors for added safety
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use of the included support strap is required
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Ball mount not included
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight13.000
- Part TypeClamp-On Bike Rack
- Number of Bikes3
- Max Load135 LB
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
Camping on the lake shore, hunting in the Northwoods, biking down a mountain trail -- wherever you are headed this weekend and whichever toys you want to bring along for the ride, you can Bring It with CURT cargo management products. From our expanding line of bike racks to our new and improved cargo straps, we offer cargo management solutions to fit your unique lifestyle.
The CURT clamp-on bike rack mounts onto a 2" x 2" ball mount shank by clamping over the top of it. This makes installation quick and simple and allows for full use of the hitch for towing a trailer. The clamp-on bike rack can hold up to three bikes at a time and features adjustable rubber cradles to prevent scratching the bike frames.
I like the bike rack, easy set-up, but fitting three adult bikes in the space allowed? I havent figured out how to get them lined up yet. Two - no problem. Three with handlebars and pedals, not enough room even alternating front/back. Need longer extension
I love this rack. Everyone should get one.