Clamp-On Bike Rack (3 Bikes, Fits Over 2" Shank) #18013
- Clamps onto a 2" x 2" ball mount shank (ball mount not included)
- Securely holds up to three bikes with a max weight capacity of 135 lbs.
- Adjustable rubber cradles will not scratch bike frames
- Easily accessible release handle allows for fast installation and removal
- Safety latch helps prevents pinching and collapse when removing from shank
- Folding arms for compact storage
- Built-in reflectors for added safety
- Protected by a durable black powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Use of the included support strap is required
- Do not install on a trailer or other towed vehicle
- Ball mount not included
Guides & Install Sheets
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight13.000
- Part TypeClamp-On Bike Rack
- Number of Bikes3
- Max Load135 LB
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
The CURT clamp-on bike rack mounts onto a 2" x 2" ball mount shank by clamping over the top of it. This makes installation quick and simple and allows for full use of the hitch for towing a trailer. The clamp-on bike rack can hold up to three bikes at a time and features adjustable rubber cradles to prevent scratching the bike frames.
I like the bike rack, easy set-up, but fitting three adult bikes in the space allowed? I havent figured out how to get them lined up yet. Two - no problem. Three with handlebars and pedals, not enough room even alternating front/back. Need longer extension
I love this rack. Everyone should get one.