A25 5th Wheel Hitch with Rails #16181
- Cast yoke with poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce noise
- Fully articulating torsion head for controlled coupling and stable towing
- Lockable handle self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling
- Constructed with a cast steel main body for a more precise build
- High-strength, interlocking jaws fully wrap the kingpin to minimize noise
- Extra wide head opening for easier coupling
- Fast, one-pin head removal makes moving easy with smaller, lighter pieces
- Alignment pegs and easy-access bolts for simple leg-to-body attachment
- Three-position coupling indicator clearly shows coupling status
- Compatible with kingpin extension boxes, including common pivoting pin boxes
- Offers three height adjustment positions to adapt to each unique truck bed
- Includes a polyethylene lube plate to eliminate messy grease deposits
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J2638
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes A25 5th wheel hitch #16180, base rails #16200 and hardware
- Patent# 8,827,298
- Capacity limited to lowest-rated towing component
- Vertical Load6,250 LB
- Shipping Weight180.000
- Installation Height13 - 17
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)25,000 LB
- FinishCARBIDE BLACK POWDER COAT
- Part Type*
- Head SeriesA-Series
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The CURT A25 5th wheel hitch offers smoother, quieter towing for your home-away-from-home, combining the patented technology of our A-series, an easier mounting system and the power of a 25K 5th wheel hitch.
Like our A16 and A20 hitches, this 25K 5th wheel hitch uses a patented cast yoke to allow for unimpeded head movement, while providing exceptional stability for the trailer. The yoke has a set of poly-torsion inserts to suppress shock loads and reduce excessive noise, and the head features high-strength, interlocking jaws to give the trailer stability and the freedom to pivot and swivel as needed.
The A25 5th wheel hitch is also engineered for easier installation. The legs are equipped with two pins to properly align with the mounting holes, and they have easy-access mounting bolts for ergonomic tightening. The 5th wheel head also has a fast, one-pin removal system to make installation and removal from the truck bed easier. This 25K 5th wheel includes a set of industry-standard 5th wheel base rails to mount onto custom 5th wheel brackets.
Once installed, the A25 is fast and simple to operate. It features an extra-wide head opening to increase the coupling area for the trailer, and it has a lockable, single-throw handle that self-resets to the ready-to-couple position after uncoupling. To make coupling even easier, it is equipped with a coupling indicator that is visible from the truck cab. The indicator shows the status of the connection and eliminates the need for you to check multiple times while coupling.
To protect the A25 5th wheel hitch against rust, wear and whatever other threats might impede your cross-country tour, it comes with a carbide black powder coat finish and a limited lifetime warranty. We also test the A25 for safety in accordance with SAE J2638 to ensure reliability for the road ahead.