Class 4 Trailer Hitch with 2" Receiver #14002
- Rated to 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 1,000 lbs. tongue weight
- Compatible with weight distribution hitch (12,000 lbs. WD / 1,200 lbs. WDTW)
- Made with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite coating
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Main BodySquare
- Part TypeClass 4 Trailer Hitch
- Shipping Weight47.600
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Product Weight42.000
- Drilling RequiredNo
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- Weight Carrying Capacity(WC)10,000 LB
- Tongue Weight(TW)1,000 LB
- Weight Distribution(WD)12,000 LB
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight(WDTW)1,200 LB
Towing some equipment out to the jobsite? Pulling the ATVs up to the family cabin? Hauling your pontoon boat out to the lake? Whatever tasks you need to finish, finish them with confidence and finesse with a CURT trailer hitch.
CURT class 4 trailer hitches are engineered for hard work as much as they are for play. They are built with high-strength American steel, welded into a solid, one-piece design for superior dependability. With their enhanced construction, class 4 hitches are typically used on full-size pickup trucks, SUVs and full-size vans. They're excellent for commercial jobs as well as heavy-duty non-commercial towing.
Like all CURT class 1 to class 5 hitches, each class 4 hitch is made with a vehicle-specific design. This means that for virtually every vehicle application, we produce a unique hitch model. A vehicle-specific fit ensures maximum towing capacity, an optimized look on the vehicle and a custom fit without any difficult modifications.
This particular class 4 hitch is engineered to fit specific years and styles of the Ford F150 (see application information to verify compatibility with your vehicle). It comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation.
This class 4 Ford F150 hitch is built, tested and rated with a weight carrying capacity of 10,000 pounds gross trailer weight and 1,000 pounds tongue weight. It is also compatible with a weight distribution hitch with a weight capacity of 12,000 pounds WD and 1,200 pounds WDTW. This makes it an excellent choice for towing a variety of trailers from equipment haulers and larger utility trailers to full-size travel trailers and boat trailers (never exceed the weight capacity of the lowest-rated towing component).
All class 4 tow hitches are equipped with a 2" x 2" hitch receiver. This receiver is securely welded into place and has an open back for easy cleanout of dirt and debris. The 2" receiver is able to accept any industry-standard 2" shank, including a variety of ball mounts, weight distribution hitches, pintle hitches and other towing accessories. It can also be used to mount a cargo carrier or bike rack if needed. When the hitch receiver is not in use, it can be covered with a hitch tube cover to protect it against rust, dirt and the elements.
All CURT custom trailer hitches are carefully engineered, proudly manufactured, meticulously finished and rigorously tested in the USA (may include imported hardware). This gives us direct control over the quality of our tow hitches from start to finish.
First, we engineer our custom hitches using real vehicles and cutting-edge technology. Then, we fabricate and weld them using a combination of manual and robotic processes, ensuring the utmost accuracy in the most efficient manner. Next, each tow hitch undergoes a thorough finishing process. The hitches are chemically and mechanically descaled, immersed in a rust-resistant liquid Bonderite® coating -- shielding the hitch inside and out -- and finally cured with a highly durable black powder coat finish. Finally, we test all of our tow hitch designs at our in-house R&D facility in Detroit, MI. We test according to SAE J684 ensuring safety for you, your crew and your cargo.
CURT class 4 trailer hitches are backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
|2009||Ford||F-150||Excluding factory receiver||15|
|2010||Ford||F-150||Excluding factory receiver||15|
|2011||Ford||F-150||Excluding factory receiver||15|
|2012||Ford||F-150||Excluding factory receiver||15|
|2013||Ford||F-150||Excluding factory receiver||15|
|2014||Ford||F-150||Excluding factory receiver||15|