Class 3 Hitch, 2" Receiver, Select Volkswagen Atlas (Excluding Cross Sport) #13366
- Rated to 6,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 900 lbs. tongue weight
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
- Installation Time Exact30
- Part Type*
- Tongue Weight (TW)900 LB
- Weight Carrying Capacity (WC)6,000 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Installation DifficultyEasy
- Shipping Weight57.000
- Product Weight50.000
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight (WDTW)n/a
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Drilling RequiredNo
- Weight Distribution (WD)n/a
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Main Body ShapeSquare
Driving the family up to the campground? Hauling tools and equipment from the home improvement store? Pulling your boat to the nearby swimming hole? Whatever your destination and whatever trailer you're towing, Bring It® with a CURT trailer hitch!
CURT class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component).
Each CURT class 3 hitch is engineered to fit on a specific vehicle. This provides the best possible fit and easiest installation. This particular custom class 3 hitch fits specific years of the Volkswagen Atlas (excluding Cross Sport; to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup tool). It is designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing features and offer a reliable connection to your trailer.
This Volkswagen Atlas hitch is stringently tested in accordance with SAE J684 to ensure a weight carrying capacity of 6,000 lbs. GTW and 900 lbs. TW. It also features a 2" receiver tube opening to accept ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 2" x 2" shank.
From class 1 to class 5, all CURT custom-fit receiver hitches are made in the USA to ensure quality from design to finish (may include imported hardware). They are designed with hands-on engineering for a precise fit. They are welded using a combination of manual and robotic operations for speed and accuracy. Finally, they are finished with our unique co-curing process. Each hitch is dipped in a liquid A-coat for rust prevention, inside and out, and then co-cured in a durable black powder coat finish for maximum rust, chip and UV resistance.
Every CURT custom hitch design is thoroughly tested at our in-house testing facility in Detroit, MI. We adhere to the proposed SAE J684 testing protocols to make sure that the hitch you mount on your vehicle will be a dependable means to enjoy your lifestyle.
Whatever your passion -- whether it's hunting, fishing, camping, offroading or hard work -- you can expect reliability for the road ahead. All CURT custom hitches are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to give you confidence in each adventure, season after season.
I purchased this hitch for my 2018 VW Atlas. It fits perfectly and installs easily. I am a female and the guy at the shop wanted to charge me an arm and a leg for the hitch and the install. I bought this online, hassle free and installed it myself (took about an hour). This was an easy install and an all around easy process. Thank you CURT!