Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2" Receiver, Select Lexus RX350, RX450h #13143
- Rated to 4,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 600 lbs. tongue weight
- Compatible with weight distribution hitch (5,000 lbs. WD / 600 lbs. WDTW)
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight (WDTW)600 LB
- Main Body ShapeSquare
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Shipping Weight45.450
- Product Weight40.000
- Part TypeClass 3 Trailer Hitch
- Drilling RequiredNo
- Weight Distribution (WD)5,000 LB
- Tongue Weight (TW)600 LB
- Installation DifficultyEasy
- Installation Time Exact35
- Weight Carrying Capacity (WC)4,000 LB
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
Driving the family up to the campground? Hauling tools and equipment from the home improvement store? Pulling your boat to the nearby swimming hole? Whatever your destination and whatever trailer you're towing, Bring It® with a CURT trailer hitch!
CURT class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component).
Each CURT class 3 hitch is engineered to fit on a specific vehicle. This provides the best possible fit and easiest installation. This particular custom class 3 hitch fits specific years of the Lexus RX350 and RX450h (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup tool). It is designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing features and offer a reliable connection to your trailer.
This Lexus hitch is stringently tested in accordance with SAE J684 to ensure a weight carrying capacity of 4,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and 600 lbs. tongue weight. It is compatible with a weight distribution hitch to provide more stable towing and a weight distribution rating of 5,000 lbs. WD and 600 lbs. WDTW. It also features a 2" receiver tube opening to accept ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 2" x 2" shank.
From class 1 to class 5, all CURT custom-fit receiver hitches are made in the USA to ensure quality from design to finish (may include imported hardware). They are designed with hands-on engineering for a precise fit. They are welded using a combination of manual and robotic operations for speed and accuracy. Finally, they are finished with our unique co-curing process. Each hitch is dipped in a liquid A-coat for rust prevention, inside and out, and then co-cured in a durable black powder coat finish for maximum rust, chip and UV resistance.
Every CURT custom hitch design is thoroughly tested at our in-house testing facility in Detroit, MI. We adhere to the proposed SAE J684 testing protocols to make sure that the hitch you mount on your vehicle will be a dependable means to enjoy your lifestyle.
Whatever your passion -- whether it's hunting, fishing, camping, offroading or hard work -- you can expect reliability for the road ahead. All CURT custom hitches are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to give you confidence in each adventure, season after season.
I just finished the installation of my trailer hitch. Very easy and clean installation. Well engineered parts, clear instructions and a simple and secure fit. Took about 45 minutes. Completely satisfied.
The only issue I had, were the coated bolts needed a little extra wiggle room to fit through the holes in the hitch. I used my dremel to simply clean the hole a touch and then everything fit perfectly (do a test to make sure your blots fit before laying under the car with the hitch hoisted above your head, only to find out the bolts are a little too snug to fit easily through the hole). Otherwise, hitch looks great, install was outlined well, and went pretty smooth.
Box arrived on time and Hitch installation was easy. Everything lined up perfectly.
My only suggestion to Curt would be to pad the ends of the unit. The ends and the receiver were poking out of the box and the coating was chipped, which I repainted.
All in all extremely satisfied.