Class 3 Trailer Hitch, 2" Receiver, Select Hyundai Santa Fe, Kia Sorento #13073
- Rated to 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. tongue weight
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Concealed main body for OE look and seamless integration with the vehicle
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes installation hardware
- Drilling RequiredNo
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Installation DifficultyNovice
- Main Body ShapeRound
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Part TypeClass 3 Trailer Hitch
- Product Weight26.000
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- Shipping Weight32.000
- Tongue Weight (TW)350 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Weight Carrying Capacity (WC)3,500 LB
- Weight Distribution (WD)n/a
- Weight Distribution Tongue Weight (WDTW)n/a
Driving the family up to the campground? Hauling tools and equipment from the home improvement store? Pulling your boat to the nearby swimming hole? Whatever your destination and whatever trailer you're towing, Bring It® with a CURT trailer hitch!
CURT class 3 trailer hitches are designed, built and tested to accommodate a wide variety of towing applications. They are used on everything from full-size cars, vans and crossovers to light-duty pickup trucks and SUVs. Class 3 trailer hitches are perfect for towing fishing boat trailers, popup campers, ATV trailers, utility trailers and much more. They are also ideal for adding storage space to your vehicle with a hitch-mounted cargo carrier or bike rack (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component).
Each CURT class 3 hitch is engineered to fit on a specific vehicle. This provides the best possible fit and easiest installation. This particular custom class 3 hitch fits specific years of the Hyundai Santa Fe and Kia Sorento (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup tool). It is designed to integrate with the vehicle's existing features and offer a reliable connection to your trailer.
This Hyundai / Kia hitch is stringently tested in accordance with SAE J684 to ensure a weight carrying capacity of 3,500 lbs. GTW and 350 lbs. TW. It also features a 2" receiver tube opening to accept ball mount or other hitch accessory with a 2" x 2" shank.
From class 1 to class 5, all CURT custom-fit receiver hitches are made in the USA to ensure quality from design to finish (may include imported hardware). They are designed with hands-on engineering for a precise fit. They are welded using a combination of manual and robotic operations for speed and accuracy. Finally, they are finished with our unique co-curing process. Each hitch is dipped in a liquid A-coat for rust prevention, inside and out, and then co-cured in a durable black powder coat finish for maximum rust, chip and UV resistance.
Every CURT custom hitch design is thoroughly tested at our in-house testing facility in Detroit, MI. We adhere to the proposed SAE J684 testing protocols to make sure that the hitch you mount on your vehicle will be a dependable means to enjoy your lifestyle.
Whatever your passion -- whether it's hunting, fishing, camping, offroading or hard work -- you can expect reliability for the road ahead. All CURT custom hitches are covered by a limited lifetime warranty to give you confidence in each adventure, season after season.
Mounted on my 2011 Kia Sorento in about 30 min. Fits like a glove. There is on small issue. It will not allow a full size spare tire to hang under the vehicle. It needs about another inch to fit between the receiver and the rear end cross member.
Found the instructions and video made this a very easy install. It took me an hour and 15 minutes from start to finish.
I want to commend you for the quality of the hitch I purchased for my 2011 Kia Sorrento. The hitch has great quality in both construction and finish. The instructions were great and the pictures speeded things up a great deal. A project like this usually takes me two days (HA). but I finished this in a little under two hours. No alterations, redrilling, it just fit perfect. Great Work !! Mark G
I'm 62 and an amateur at car repair but I followed your instructions and installed the receiver on my 2011 Kia Sorento in about 45 minutes! Piece of cake! I am very impressed at how well and easy your product fit and how clear the instructions were! Thanks for a great product!