Class 2 Trailer Hitch, 1-1/4" Ball Mount, Select Toyota Sienna #120653
- Rated to 3,500 lbs. gross trailer weight and 350 lbs. tongue weight
- Engineered with a vehicle-specific design for a custom fit
- Tested for safety in accordance with SAE J684
- Precisely welded for superior strength and fit
- Protected by a durable high-gloss black powder coat finish
- Co-cured in a rust-resistant liquid A-coat, inside and out
- Equipped with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning
- 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" ball mount features a 3/4" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Ball mount can be flipped to provide drop or rise for level towing
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Made in USA (may include imported hardware)
- Trailer hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Includes ball mount #45016, installation hardware, pin & clip
- Trailer ball sold separately
- Part TypeClass 2 Trailer Hitch
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Hole Size3/4 IN
- Installation DifficultyEasy
- Shipping Weight50.200
- Product Weight42.000
- Drilling RequiredNo
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Main Body ShapeSquare
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Tongue Weight (TW)350 LB
- Weight Carrying Capacity (WC)3,500 LB
- Receiver Tube Size1-1/4 IN
Escaping to the outdoors and hunting down that next big adventure is what CURT trailer hitches are all about. We're not just making an accessory for your vehicle -- our hitches are a link to your lifestyle, empowering you to enjoy more of what you love.
This CURT class 2 hitch is made with a vehicle-specific design, right here in the USA, for quality you and your loved ones can count on. It is engineered for a precise fit, finished to outlast the elements and thoroughly tested for safety. It also comes with a ball mount included to provide a more complete towing kit for your vehicle.
Like all CURT custom hitches, this class 2 hitch is uniquely designed for a specific vehicle. Every design feature is precisely tailored to integrate with the vehicle's frame and body shape as seamlessly as possible, resulting in an easier installation, enhanced strength and a more original equipment look. This particular custom class 2 hitch is made to fit select years of the Toyota Sienna (see application information to ensure proper fitment with your vehicle).
CURT class 2 receiver hitches are ideal for towing lightweight trailers or adding cargo room to your car, crossover or minivan. The 1-1/4" x 1-1/4" hitch receiver accepts the included ball mount for towing a small boat trailer or utility trailer (trailer ball sold separately). It can also be used to mount a hitch cargo carrier or bike rack. This particular class 2 trailer hitch is rated for 3,500 pounds gross trailer weight and 350 pounds tongue weight (Note: Never exceed the lowest-rated towing component, whether the vehicle, trailer or other towing accessory).
Because a receiver hitch is constantly exposed to the outdoor elements, we protect ours with an industry-leading, dual-coat finishing process. First, our trailer hitches are mechanically and chemically descaled of imperfections, creating a smooth, ready-to-finish surface. Next, we apply an initial coat of liquid A-coat. Each hitch is literally submersed in an A-coat bath that completely covers every surface, inside and out, with a rust-resistant shield. Finally, a durable powder coat is applied over the top, and the two layers are cured together for industry-leading rust, chip and UV resistance.
Safety is the first priority in any towing adventure, but the best trailer hitch is one that you shouldn't have to think about. All CURT receiver hitches are rigorously tested to the highest standards in the automotive industry. We test each hitch design to SAE J684 protocols at our in-house research and development facility. They undergo multi-faceted testing and are exposed to real-world conditions for a proven design.
This trailer hitch for Toyota Sienna comes with an open-back receiver for easy cleaning, and it is backed by a limited lifetime warranty for peace of mind. It also includes mounting hardware for a complete installation and a hitch pin to attach the included ball mount.