27' Yellow Cargo Strap with Flat Hooks (3,333 lbs.) #83048
- One 27' long strap perfect for securing cargo in trailers, truck beds and more
- Offers a superior tiedown method compared to bungee cords and rope
- Provides a work load limit of 3,333 lbs. with a break strength of 10,000 lbs.
- Ratchet mechanism allows for superior tension on heavy loads
- Straps constructed from high-strength, woven nylon
- Ratchet and flat hooks protected by a durable yellow zinc-plated finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Installation Time Exact0
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Hook StyleFlat
- Part TypeCargo Strap
- Shipping Weight6.170
- Break Strength10,000 LB
- Work Load3333 LB
- Quantity Per Package1
- Strap Length27
- Hook FinishYellow Zinc
Wrapping rope around your trailer and hoping for the best is not the ideal way to secure cargo. Even using a net of bungee cords can create an unsafe scenario if just one of those bungees pops loose. Using the right method to secure your cargo is an important aspect of towing that is too often overlooked. When you need cargo security that can handle the long haul, you need CURT cargo straps. We offer two different types of cargo straps in a variety of colors, lengths and with various hook types to give you a complete towing solution.
This CURT ratchet tie down strap is designed to accommodate larger, heavier loads. It is made from a high-strength, woven nylon material and comes with a ratcheting buckle that allows for superior tension on the load. It features a break strength of 10,000 lbs. and a work load limit of 3,333 lbs. This yellow cargo strap comes equipped with yellow zinc flat hooks for a superior hold and strong resistance to corrosion and wear. It measures a total length of 27' and has a strap width of 2". One ratchet strap is included in this package.
Packing up your vehicle for a long trip does not have to turn into a game of Tetris. With CURT cargo management, it is easy to give yourself adequate storage room even in the smallest cars. For that weekend getaway or trip cross-country, you can Bring It all with CURT.