Over-Bed Flat Plate Gooseneck Hitch #65500
- Accepts up to 30,000 lbs. GTW
- 2-5/16" trailer ball fits all standard gooseneck trailers
- Permanently attached gooseneck ball eliminates theft and loss
- Constructed from high-strength steel
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Plate measures 13" x 48"
- Features two welded, forged D-rings for secure safe chain attachment
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Gooseneck hitch weight ratings are limited to vehicle manufacturer's stated capacities
- Requires over-bed gooseneck installation brackets
- Over-bed reinforcement is required to reach maximum gross trailer weight rating
- Mount Type DescriptionBlank
- Vertical Load7,500 LB
- Side Application Type DescriptionBlank
- Shipping Weight78.000
- Product Weight0.000
- Part TypeOver-Bed Flat Plate Gooseneck Hitch
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)30,000 LB
- Ball Diameter2.3125
- FinishCarbide Black Powder Coat
- Dimensions13 IN x 48 IN
CURT fixed ball gooseneck hitches are built to deliver all the towing power you need to tackle the demands of the job, without breaking the bank. When your day starts the moment you climb into the seat of that full-size 4x4 pickup, your towing equipment needs to be a reliable extension of your truck.
CURT fixed ball gooseneck hitches are a permanent towing solution that offer reliable strength at an economical price. This CURT fixed ball hitch features an over-bed design, installing directly on top of your truck bed using CURT over-bed gooseneck installation brackets. It offers a gross trailer weight capacity up to 30,000 lbs. to allow you to tow whatever heavy-duty trailer you need, from point A to point B, whether a livestock trailer full of horses, a flatbed piled with building materials or a car hauler carrying a backhoe.
This fixed ball gooseneck hitch also comes with a standard 2-5/16" gooseneck trailer ball welded onto a thick 13" x 48" steel plate and two 1/2" forged, welded D-rings to attach safety chains. The fixed design ensures the ball can never be loosened or stolen, increasing safety on the road and preventing theft. Also, to ensure that CURT fixed ball gooseneck hitches can indeed be called CURT hitches, we finish them in a durable carbide powder coat that provides the necessary protection against rust, wear and other everyday threats you meet off the beaten path.
For the best quality and durability in gooseneck towing, CURT is the obvious choice. We carefully engineer, test and manufacture our gooseneck hitches to meet today's safety standards and exceed all expectations. For a gooseneck hitch with all the quality of a CURT hitch and the economy to keep your wallet full, there is nothing like a CURT fixed ball gooseneck hitch.