4-Way Flat Connector Plug & Socket with 12" Wires Each & Hardware (Packaged) #58344
- Splices into existing wiring to provide connections for both vehicle and trailer
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Constructed with bonded wires and durable molded rubber
- Features 12" of color-coded wire on each connector for easier installation
- Snap locks included for fast, secure splicing
- Designed for use on vehicles and trailers with two-wire systems
- Side Application Type DescriptionBlank
- Part Type4-Way Connector
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Mount Type DescriptionBlank
- Shipping Weight0.200
- Product Weight0.000
- Product4-Way Flat Connector Kit
Like trailer hitches and ball mounts, electrical connectors range all over the board in shape, size and capability, but no matter what your trailer's electrical functions are, you need a solid connection to keep the power flowing and ensure safety on the road. CURT electrical connectors are designed and manufactured to give you a reliable connection every time you plug in your trailer.
This 4-way flat connector kit is designed to supply power for tail lights, turn signals and brake lights, as well as a ground connection. The connectors feature durable rubber-molded construction and each is made with standard color-coded, bonded wire. This kit includes a vehicle-end socket with 12" of wire, a trailer-end plug with 12" of wire, as well as snap locks and other installation hardware to easily splice into your vehicle's wiring system. This 4-way flat connector is compatible with all 2-wire vehicle systems.