Protective MultiPro / Multi-Flex Tailgate Sensor with 2" Hitch Cap #58265
- Prevents deployment of inner tailgate panel when ball mount is installed
- Helps avoid costly Chevrolet / GMC tailgate damage
- Easy installation requires no wire cutting or splicing
- No extra electronic components or batteries required
- Sleek, durable design suited for all work conditions
- Does not interfere with trailer or towing accessories
- Fits standard 2" x 2" receiver
- Includes sensor cap and wiring harnesses
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- FinishBLACK PLASTIC
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight1.000
Save your Chevrolet / GMC tailgate from costly damage with the CURT tailgate sensor. The GMC Sierra MultiPro™ tailgate and Chevrolet Silverado Multi-Flex™ tailgate is an innovative new step in tailgate technology, providing a variety of benefits for pickup truck owners.
When towing with your GMC Sierra or Chevy Silverado, it is important to protect your tailgate. A ball mount or other hitch accessory inserted in the receiver can become an obstruction for the inner tailgate operation. This hitch cap sensor is a tailgate saver, working in sync with the truck’s electronics to prevent the tailgate from folding down and being damaged by the hitch accessory.
Installing this Chevrolet / GMC tailgate sensor is simple with no wire cutting or splicing required. It fits virtually any 2" x 2" receiver hitch, and it requires no extra electrical components for a complete installation.