Dual-Output Electrical Adapter (Adds 7-Way RV Blade to 4-Way Flat) #57672
- Adapts a 4-way flat socket to fit 4-way flat and 7-way RV blade trailer plugs
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- 7-way connects tail, brake, reverse, turn signals, brakes and auxiliary power
- Dust covers included to keep connectors clean when not in use
- Slit loom keeps wires contained and well protected
- Metal bracket securely mounts wiring to the vehicle or trailer hitch
- Some manual wiring required
- Installation Time Exact0
- Shipping Weight1.240
- Part TypeCustom Wiring Harness
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- ProductDuplex Electrical Adapter
There are several different types of connectors used to supply power from a tow vehicle's electrical system to a trailer's wiring system. Some trailers only need the bare essentials -- running lights, brake lights and turn signals -- while others require a connection for reverse lights, electric brakes and auxiliary power. With connectors ranging from simple to complex, it may be the case that the connection between your vehicle and your trailer is not a perfect match. For example, your truck may be equipped with a 6-way round socket, but your trailer may have a 4-way flat plug.
For this very common problem, CURT offers a quick and simple solution in the form of an electrical adapter. An adapter is an electrical device that allows a connection to be made between a mismatched trailer plug and vehicle socket. It easily plugs in your vehicle's electrical socket and usually requires no additional wiring. CURT offers an array of adapters to accommodate most types of plugs and sockets, including 4-way flat, 4-way round, 5-way flat, 6-way round, 7-way RV blades and more.
This special dual-output electrical adapter is actually designed to adapt a 4-way flat vehicle socket to fit multiple trailer plugs, including a 4-way flat and a 7-way RV blade connector. Some manual wiring is required. This multipurpose socket also comes with dust covers, a mounting bracket and all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation. All CURT wiring and electrical products come with a one-year limited warranty to give you the assurance you need to tow with confidence.