Custom Wiring Harness, 4-Way Flat Output, Select Honda HRV #56284
- Plugs into vehicle tail light assembly to provide a 4-way flat socket
- Simple plug-and-play design eliminates the need for cutting or splicing
- 4-way flat output connects tail lights, brake lights and turn signals
- Equipped with tail light converter for vehicle-trailer compatibility
- Constructed with SMT circuitry for better performance and durability
- Dust cover included to keep connector clean when not in use
- Backed by a limited one-year warranty
Guides & Install Sheets
- Shipping Weight1.544
- Installation DifficultyDifficult
- Part TypeCustom Wiring Harness
- T-Connector LocationS3,S4
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Turn and Brake Circuits3.0 Amps
- Tail Light Circuits6.0 Amps
- Electrical System Type3W
- Output Type4-Way Flat
Making memories doesn't start when you reach your destination; it starts at the very first mile of your journey. Wherever your road begins and wherever it takes you, Bring It® with the power of CURT.
CURT custom wiring provides everything you need to connect your vehicle's electrical system to a trailer. With plug-and-play connectors, a custom wiring harness easily integrates with your vehicle taillights to provide a standard trailer wiring connector, typically in the form of a 4-way flat.
This custom wiring harness features a vehicle-specific design to perfectly fit certain years of the Honda HRV (to verify vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide or use the Vehicle Lookup on the CURT website). It uses OEM-compatible connectors to "T" into the vehicle's taillight assembly and provides a standard 4-way flat output to power the taillights, brake lights and turn signals on your trailer.
To complete this custom wiring harness, it comes with a rubber dust cover. This cover keeps the connection points clean and well protected when the connector is not in use. Once installed, the connector can also be conveniently mounted on the vehicle's trailer hitch receiver tube, using a CURT Easy-Mount connector bracket. The bracket mounts onto the trailer hitch with no drilling required, and its powder-coated steel construction provides a solid attachment point for plugging in the trailer wiring.
This was easy to install only took a few minutes, the hardest part of the install was running a wire up to the battery.