Magnetic Tow Lights with Storage Case #53204
- Easily adds tow lights to a dinghy-towed vehicle or trailer without lights
- Perfect for boats, RVs and flat towing applications
- 20' cord with 4-way flat plug allows for plug-and-play convenience
- Provides turn signal, tail light and brake light functions
- Non-scratch magnetic base protects vehicle finish
- Heavy-duty plastic case allows for convenient storage
- Snap locks included for simple, secure splice-in connection
- Includes two magnetic tow lights, wiring harness, snap locks and storage case
Guides & Install Sheets
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Installation Time Exact0
- Part TypeMagnetic Towing Lights
- Shipping Weight5.250
- ProductMagnetic Towing Light Kit
Magnetic tow lights from CURT add temporary tail lights to your vehicle when dinghy towing. This towing light kit includes two magnetic trailer lights, a wiring harness with a 4 pin trailer wiring connector and snap locks for easy splice-in installation. When dinghy towing your vehicle behind your RV, simply stick the magnetic tow lights onto the roof of your car, plug the wiring harness into your RV's standard 4-way flat and you're ready for your next adventure.
Each of these magnetic tow lights is equipped with a non-scratch base. The base not only gives these tow lights magnetic capability to mount onto the top of your towed vehicle whenever necessary, it also avoids damaging the vehicle's finish. The magnets have a non-scratch finish for worry-free installation.
CURT magnetic tow lights are perfect for towed vehicles or for adding temporary tail lights to a boat trailer, camper or other cargo trailer. They feature standard red lamps for safety and a standard 4 pin trailer wiring harness to plug into any 4-way flat. Once plugged in, the magnetic tow lights are synchronized with the tow vehicle's tail lights for safe operation on the road.
This magnetic trailer light kit also includes a 20-foot harness to span the length of the trailer or towed vehicle, allowing it to plug into the rear connector of the towing vehicle without any additional wiring harness extension required. It also comes with a convenient carrying case constructed from durable plastic, allowing you to keep the towing light kit well-protected when not in use and on-hand whenever needed.
The convenient Plastic Case is an
for ONLY an Additional