Auxiliary LED Indicator Lights #53201
- Auxiliary indicator lights for increased safety on cargo carriers or bike racks
- Double row of LEDs in each strip correspond with brake, turn and running lights
- Industry-standard 4-way flat connector for quick installation
- 3M adhesive backing for secure, convenient mounting
- Durable, waterproof construction for lasting weather resistance
- Limited lifetime warranty (three-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes two LED light strips, adhesive backing and wiring harnesses
- LED strips are right and left specific
Guides & Install Sheets
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight0.450
CURT auxiliary LED indictor lights are the perfect way to add visibility and safety to a hitch cargo carrier, bike rack or other towable accessory. They easily plug into your 4-way flat connector and feature a double row of LEDs to correspond to the brake lights, turn signals and running lights. These automotive LED light strips also come with a 3M adhesive backing that allows them to be installed on a variety of surfaces. Simply stick them on! The LED light housings are waterproof and durable to easily resist the weather and outdoor elements.
The 22" of wire from the taillight to Y connector is not long enough to get the maximum width i need for my E bike rack. I had to extend the rack 12" on each side so the lights would clear the tires and be seen. I either need a kit with 11" lights or a wire extender kit of 4"-6".
I have a 2020 Ram and I use these under the tail gate above the rear bumper and they look great
I found this very easy to put onto my bike rack. I actually used hook and loop fasteners to attach the lights to my rack. This is so I could move them to be seen when my bike rack was folded and unfolded. If you have an expensive bike and bike rack, you need to put these lights on your bike rack.