Universal Trailer Brake Controller Harness with Pigtails #51515
- Splices into a vehicle for a quick plug brake controller connection
- Compatible with any CURT brake control
- Wire colors match standard brake controller harnesses
- Includes 24" of 12 gauge wire for flexible installation
- Slit-loom sleeve keeps wires contained and protected
- Uses universal wiring kit for brake controls #51500 (sold separately)
Guides & Install Sheets
- Shipping Weight0.195
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Part TypeBrake Control Harness
It takes a lot of power to stop a moving trailer, especially when that trailer is hauling livestock, construction materials, industrial equipment or other heavy-duty cargo. Play it safe when you tow and give your trailer brakes the control they need with a CURT trailer brake controller and brake controller harness.
CURT quick plug brake controller harnesses make the installation of your brake controller easy. This brake controller harness comes with pigtails to splice into your vehicle's electrical system. When a CURT quick plug harness is not a compatible option for your vehicle, a quick plug with pigtails is the next best thing. These harnesses feature a quick plug end to easily snap into your CURT brake control and colored wires to coordinate with the appropriate electrical function.
This universal splice-in harness comes with a protective slit loom sleeve and can easily be installed using the CURT universal wiring kit #51500. It is designed to be compatible with a variety of vehicles that are not equipped with a factory plug for a brake control. For a complete listing of vehicle compatibility, see the CURT application guide.