Venturer Trailer Brake Controller #51110
- Increases brake power based on gain setting and sensitivity adjustment
- Operates 2-6 trailer brakes at a time (1-3 axles)
- No internal moving parts and no leveling required
- LED indicator lengthens as controller applies power
- Mounts anywhere in the vehicle, at any angle
- Features adjustable power and ramp time
- Compatible with low-volt, PWM, ABS, cruise control and electric over hydraulic
- Equipped with a quick plug for fast, easy installation
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Includes mounting hardware
- Part TypeBrake Control Unit
- Shipping Weight0.500
- Mount AnglesAny
- Level AdjustAuto
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime
The Venturer™ is a compact, easy-to-set-up time-based brake controller. It can be mounted at any angle and has an automatic power level adjustment feature. It can operate one to three axles at a time, meaning two to six brakes, and has an LED display for monitoring brake pressure. Venturer™ is compatible with anti-lock brakes, cruise control and comes with a limited lifetime warranty.
This CURT trailer brake controller is designed to work with quick plugs so it can readily plug into your vehicle's original equipment socket. It also includes a mounting bracket and hardware for easy installation. A brake controller should be mounted somewhere on the dash of your vehicle, and we recommend putting it below the steering wheel, either on the right or left side of the steering column. This way the control will not block your view when driving, but it will remain accessible and visible when adjustment is needed.
SIMPLE INSTALLATION, BECAUSE THIS CONTROLLER IS SO LIGHT, I OPTED TO VELCRO UNIT IN PLACE INSTEAD OF DRILLING THE SUPPLIED MOUNTING BRACKET.