Rebellion XD Adjustable Cushion Hitch with Dual Ball (2" Shank, 15,000 lbs.) #45982
- Dynamic, adaptive suspension ball mount featuring ShockDrop technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioned isolator reduces rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Increases driver control by reducing tendency for trailer sway
- Improved trailer control during events of sudden braking
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle's suspension and brakes for extended longevity
- Lighter-weight design for less stress on the trailer hitch receiver
- Adjustable, six-position head for precise leveling with different trailers
- 6" maximum drop (shank cannot be flipped)
- Cast steel construction for dependable towing power
- Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your vehicle
- 2" ball rated for 10,000 lbs. and 2-5/16" ball rated for 15,000 lbs.
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Tongue Weight (TW)1,500 LB
- Max Drop6
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight48.300
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight48.300
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Ball 1 Diameter and Capacity10,000 LB
- Ball 2 Diameter and Capacity15,000 LB
- FinishDARK GREY TERIDIUM
- Drop6 IN
- Ball Diameter2 IN or 2-5/16 IN
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Ball Capacity15,000 LBS
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
The Rebellion XD adjustable ball mount is a leap forward in towing technology. It provides more control, confidence and a more comfortable ride, all while protecting your towing system from jerking, jarring, rattling and trailer sway.
The Rebellion XD ball mount is constructed with ShockDrop technology. Built into the ball mount is a cushioned isolator that inserts between the receiver shank and vertical shank. The isolator provides dynamic, adaptive suspension of the coupling point to reduce jerking and jarring for a more comfortable towing experience.
Unlike other cushioned ball mounts, the Rebellion XD has no airbags or bearings, making the unit virtually maintenance-free. When you're ready to tow, simply mount it onto your 2" receiver hitch like you would any other ball hitch. The Rebellion XD will resist vibrations and rattling at the trailer coupling point, resulting in smoother, quieter towing. There is no need for an anti-rattle hitch pin or anti-rattle shim. With innovative ShockDrop technology, the Rebellion XD provides increased control while driving and in events of sudden braking.
The Rebellion XD adjustable hitch is engineered to be powerful and lightweight. The lightweight design makes it easier to handle compared to most cushioned ball mounts, and it puts less stress on your trailer hitch and tow vehicle for enhanced longevity of your suspension and brakes.
To accommodate a wide variety of vehicle-trailer combinations, the Rebellion XD trailer hitch ball mount is built with an adjustable shank. The dual ball can be adjusted up or down for a maximum drop of 6" (shank cannot be flipped to rise position). The six height adjustment positions ensure level towing of the trailer, and it is perfect for all kinds of pickup trucks and SUVs, including larger trucks, diesels and lifted trucks.
For dependable towing strength, this heavy-duty cushion hitch ball mount is constructed from cast steel. The 2" ball is tested and rated for 10,000 lbs. gross trailer weight and the 2-5/16" ball for 15,000 lbs. (limited to lowest-rated towing component). It comes with a 2" x 2" shank to fit any industry-standard 2" hitch receiver.
The Rebellion XD adjustable ball mount is engineered, built and tested to offer a smooth ride while promoting increased longevity of your vehicle and trailer. As such, the ball mount itself is finished to go the distance. It is shielded in a textured, dark grey teridium finish that easily withstands the rigors of the open road. It resists rust and corrosion in spite of rain, dirt, snow, UV rays and more. It also offers a premium look on your vehicle, compared to most cushioned mounts.