Rebellion XD Adjustable Cushion Hitch (2-1/2" Shank, 2", 2-5/16" Balls, 20K) #45955
- Dynamic, adaptive suspension ball mount featuring ShockDrop technology
- Dampens jerking and jarring from bumps and potholes for smoother towing
- Cushioned isolator reduces rattling and vibration for a more comfortable ride
- Improved trailer control during events of sudden braking
- Virtually maintenance-free with no airbag or bearings to service
- Minimizes stress on tow vehicle's suspension and brakes for extended longevity
- Adjustable, 8-position head for precise leveling with different trailers
- 8" maximum drop and 1" rise (shank cannot be flipped)
- Cast steel construction for dependable towing power
- Textured, dark grey teridium finish for a premium look on your vehicle
- 2" ball rated for 10,000 lbs. GTW; 2-5/16" ball rated for 20,000 lbs. GTW
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Patent# 11,192,408
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight73.000
- GTW/TW Ball 220,000 LB
- GTW/TW Ball 110,000 LB
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- MaterialCAST STEEL
- FinishDARK GREY TERIDIUM
- Drop8 IN
- Receiver Tube Size2-1/2 IN
- Hole Size1.25
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
The Rebellion XD adjustable ball mount is a leap forward in cushion hitch technology. It provides more control, confidence and a more comfortable ride, all while protecting your towing system from jerking, jarring and rattling.
The Rebellion XD shock-absorbing hitch ball mount is constructed with ShockDrop technology. Built into the ball mount is a cushioned isolator that inserts between the receiver shank and vertical shank. The isolator provides dynamic, adaptive suspension of the coupling point to reduce jerking and jarring for a more comfortable towing experience.
Unlike other cushion hitch and torsion hitch ball mounts, the Rebellion XD has no airbags or bearings, making the unit virtually maintenance-free. When you're ready to tow, simply mount it onto your class 5, 2-1/2" receiver hitch like you would any other ball hitch. The Rebellion XD will resist vibrations and rattling at the trailer coupling point, resulting in smoother, quieter towing. There is no need for an anti-rattle hitch pin or anti-rattle shim.
The Rebellion XD shock-absorbing hitch is engineered to be powerful and lightweight. The lightweight design makes it easier to handle compared to most cushioned ball mounts, and it puts less stress on your trailer hitch and tow vehicle for enhanced longevity of your suspension and brakes.
To accommodate a wide variety of vehicle-trailer combinations, the Rebellion XD trailer hitch ball mount is built with an adjustable shank. The dual ball can be adjusted up or down for a maximum drop of 8" and max rise of 1" (shank cannot be flipped to rise position). The 8 height adjustment positions ensure level towing of the trailer, and it is perfect for all kinds of pickup trucks and SUVs, including larger trucks, diesels and lifted trucks.
For dependable towing strength, this heavy-duty cushion hitch ball mount is constructed from cast steel. It is tested and rated for 10,000 lbs. for the 2" ball and 20,000 lbs. for the 2-5/16" ball (limited to lowest-rated towing component). It comes with a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" shank to fit any industry-standard 2-1/2" hitch receiver.
The Rebellion XD cushion hitch ball mount is engineered, built and tested to offer a smooth ride while promoting increased longevity of your vehicle and trailer. As such, the ball mount itself is finished to go the distance. It is shielded in a textured, dark grey teridium finish that easily withstands the rigors of the open road. It resists rust and corrosion in spite of rain, dirt, snow, UV rays and more. It also offers a premium look on your vehicle, compared to most cushioned ball mounts.
Very well made product. This thing is a tank. I normally don't leave a hitch installed in my truck when not in use, but this thing is so heavy I'll hurt my back if I'm constantly manhandling it.
My trailer seems to be quieter when empty, and it is easy to adjust hitch height.