HD Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with Dual Ball, 2-1/2" Shank, 20K #45937
- Highly versatile design adapts to multiple vehicle-trailer combinations
- Adjustable dual ball allows for quick and precise trailer leveling
- Dual ball can be used on other WD shanks (holes spaced 2-1/2" on-center)
- Shank can be flipped for a max drop of 5-1/2" or rise of 4"
- 2" ball rated for 10,000 lbs. and 2-5/16" ball rated for 20,000 lbs.
- Built-in anti-rattle helps promote quiet towing
- Compatible with 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening
- High-strength forged steel construction for dependable towing
- Durable carbide powder coat finish with yellow zinc trailer balls
- Unique clip design installs easily over both pins and is vibration-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes dual ball attachment, pins, clip and WD shank #17131
Guides & Install Sheets
- Installation Time Exact0
- Max Rise4 IN
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Ball 1 Diameter and Capacity2 IN
- Ball 2 Diameter and Capacity2-5/16 IN
- Max Drop5-1/2 IN
- Shank Diameter2-1/2 IN
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight38.690
- GTW/TW Ball 220,000 LBS
- GTW/TW Ball 110,000 LBS
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
The HD adjustable trailer hitch ball mount with dual ball from CURT is forged from high strength steel and built for durability providing for longevity, and dependable and safe towing. The adjustable HD ball provides flexibility and utility for differing applications and load weights, so that you can make changes on the go and be prepared for varying circumstances. The dual HD ball allows you to carry just one attachment and have two options for ball sizes, and the adjustable shank allows for modifications in height depending on the weight of the load as well as the height of your truck for quick and precise trailer leveling.
The highly versatile design adapts to multiple vehicle-trailer combinations to keep you prepared providing for a rise of up to 4" and a drop of up to 5-1/2", and the dual ball attachment can be used on other CURT WD shanks. Built-in anti-rattle technology promotes a quiet and noise-free ride for a more comfortable towing experience for your family or work crew. The Unique clip design installs easily over both pins preventing the need for two separate pins and is vibration resistant.
Forged from steel and finished with durable carbide powder coat finish with yellow zinc trailer balls, the HD hitch is corrosion resistant and built to endure rigorous use. The yellow zinc HD balls are rated for heavy duty towing with the 2" ball rated for up to 10,000 lbs. and the 2-5/16" ball rated for up to 20,000 lbs. Built with quality in mind all CURT products come with a limited lifetime warranty — one-year on the finish and one-year on the parts.