Deep-Drop Adjustable Trailer Hitch Ball Mount with Dual Ball, 2" Shank, 15K #45936
- Highly versatile design adapts to multiple vehicle-trailer combinations
- Adjustable dual ball allows for quick and precise trailer leveling
- Deep-drop shank ideal for large or lifted trucks and SUVs
- Dual ball can be used on other 2" WD shanks (holes spaced 2-1/2" on-center)
- Shank can be flipped for a max drop of 10" or rise of 9"
- 2" ball rated for 10,000 lbs. and 2-5/16" ball rated for 15,000 lbs.
- Built-in anti-rattle helps promote quiet towing
- Compatible with 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- High-strength forged steel construction for dependable towing
- Durable carbide powder coat finish with chrome-plated trailer balls
- Unique clip design installs easily over both pins and is vibration-resistant
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Includes dual ball attachment, pins, clip and WD shank #17123
- Ball 1 Diameter and Capacity2 IN
- Ball 2 Diameter and Capacity2-5/16 IN
- GTW/TW Ball 110,000 LBS
- GTW/TW Ball 215,000 LBS
- Installation Time Exact0
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Max Drop10 IN
- Max Rise9 IN
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shank Diameter2 IN
- Shipping Weight40.190
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
The deep-drop adjustable trailer hitch ball mount with dual ball from CURT is made from high strength steel and built for durability providing for longevity, and dependable and safe towing. The adjustable ball provides flexibility and utility for differing applications and load weights, so that you can make changes on the go and be prepared for varying circumstances. The dual ball allows you to carry just one attachment and have two options for ball sizes, and the deep-drop adjustable shank allows for modifications in height depending on the weight of the load as well as the height of your truck for quick and precise trailer leveling.
The highly versatile design adapts to multiple vehicle-trailer combinations to keep you prepared providing for a rise of up to 9" and a drop of up to 10", and the dual ball attachment can be used on other CURT WD shanks. Built-in anti-rattle technology promotes a quiet and noise-free ride for a more comfortable towing experience for your family or work crew. The Unique clip design installs easily over both pins preventing the need for two separate pins and is vibration resistant.
Built from robust steel and finished with durable carbide powder coat finish with chrome-plated trailer balls, the hitch is corrosion resistant and built to endure rigorous use. The 2" ball is rated for 10,000 lbs. and the 2-5/16" ball rated for 15,000 lbs. and comes with a limited lifetime warranty — one-year on the finish and one-year on the parts.