Multi-Use Ball Mount (2" Shank, 7,500 lbs., 5-13/16" Rise, 1" Ball Hole) #45810
- Provides an extra receiver tube for an accessory while towing a trailer
- Fits trailer hitches with a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Equipped with a 1" hole to accept a trailer ball shank
- Hollow shank weighs less and can be used with an anti-rattle kit
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Top receiver tube opening not for towing use
- Trailer ball and hitch pin sold separately
Guides & Install Sheets
- Drop2 IN
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)7,500 LB
- Hole Size1
- Length12 1/4 IN
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Part TypeMulti-Use Ball Mount
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- Rise5 13/16 IN
- Shipping Weight12.000
- Tongue Weight (TW)750 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
CURT specialty ball mounts are a group of exceptional towing products, built to succeed where others fear to tread. From the back roads of overrun forests to the muddy fields of small town farms, towing looks a little different, and that means different demands on your towing equipment. CURT offers a full lineup of unique ball mounts that are made to tackle the rougher side of towing while still being able to fit a standard 2" x 2" receiver tube.
This dual-function ball mount converts your standard trailer hitch receiver into a multipurpose towing accessory. It not only provides a trailer ball platform for towing a trailer but also has an extra receiver tube to accept the shank of a bike rack, cargo carrier or other hitch-mounted accessory. The ball mount tongue has a 1" hole to accept a trailer ball, and it offers a gross trailer weight capacity of 7,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 750 lbs. The extra receiver is not designed for towing a trailer.
For long-lasting reliability, this CURT specialty ball mount comes finished in our gloss black powder coating. This provides the corrosion, scratch and UV resistance needed to survive anything you throw its way.
This is a well made hitch with the GTW of 7500 lbs. making it one of the highest rated.
One oversight/design flaw is the receiver for the bicycle rack is too low. It is not possible to hook up or unhook my tow dolly without removing the bike rack. Cannot believe someone at Curt did not see this as a problem before production. Major oversight.