Trailer Safety Chain Holder Bracket (2" Shank) #45806
- Provides intermediate hangers to keep safety chains off the ground
- Easily clamps onto any standard 2" shank
- Requires 5/8" clearance on the shank between receiver collar and accessory
- Hooks maintain proper safety chain function for trailer disconnect
- Steel construction with corrosion-resistant zinc finish
- Includes holder bracket and hardware
- Hangers serve as intermediate connection only. Always connect safety chains to proper safety loops.
- Side Application Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Shipping Weight0.680
- Mount Type DescriptionNot Applicable
- Product Weight0.900
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- FinishZinc Plated
- WarrantyOne-Year Limited Warranty
- Installation Time Exact0
This simple bracket makes it easy to keep your trailer safety chains from dragging on the ground while towing. The bracket securely bolts onto virtually any 2-inch x 2-inch shank and features two wire hooks that provide a convenient, intermediate hanger point for the safety chains. This keeps the chains protected from scraping on the ground and promotes longevity.
Installing this safety chain bracket is easy and secure. It clamps onto virtually any standard 2-inch ball mount shank, as long as the shank has 5/8 inches of clearance between the mount and the hitch receiver. Unlike other chain hanger options, the bracket is designed to bolt into place, keeping it firmly mounted even after you uncouple your trailer -- no separate piece that can be dropped, lost or stolen!
CURT trailer safety chain hanger hooks are constructed from steel and have a zinc finish for corrosion resistance.