Raised Receiver Adapter (2" Shank, Not for Towing Use, 4-1/4" Rise) #45794
- Increases ground clearance for a hitch-mounted accessory
- Extends receiver tube by 5-1/4" and provides a 4-1/4" rise
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Not designed for towing a trailer
- Raised receiver may interfere with rear vehicle bumper
- Part TypeRaised Receiver Adapter
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight12.300
- FinishGLOSS BLACK POWDER COAT
- Tongue Weight(TW)350 LB
- Rise4 1/4 IN
- Length5 1/4 IN
No matter what you are towing, CURT towing equipment is intended to get you from point A to point B and to have peace of mind while doing so. Our hitch extenders are no exception. When you have spacing issues with your hitch-mounted accessories such as a bike rack or cargo carrier, or you need to give your ball mount and trailer coupler a little extra room, a CURT hitch extender can help. Hitch extensions are simply receiver tubes that insert into your trailer hitch to add a certain amount of clearance for your vehicle's bumper or spare tire mounted on the back. A hitch extender makes it very easy to give your tow load the room that it requires and helps protect your vehicle from scuffs, scratches and even dents.
This special raised receiver hitch extension is designed to fit a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening. It not only extends the receiver by 5-1/4" but also adds 4-1/4" of ground clearance for a hitch-mounted bike rack or cargo carrier (raised receiver may interfere with rear vehicle bumper). It has a tongue weight capacity of 350 lbs. but is not intended for towing a trailer.
CURT hitch extenders, like our ball mounts, trailer hitches and other made-in-USA quality products, are crafted to be durable and dependable. In addition to the strong steel construction and precise welding, our trailer hitch extenders receive a gloss black powder coat for ongoing prevention of rust, chipping and UV damage.