8" Receiver Tube Extender (2" Shank, 3,500 lbs.) #45791
- Extends a 2" x 2" receiver tube by 8"
- Provides added clearance for a trailer or hitch-mounted accessory
- CNC-formed, robotically welded and mechanically descaled for a perfect fit
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Made in USA
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
Guides & Install Sheets
- Tongue Weight (TW)350 LB
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Shipping Weight12.004
- Gross Trailer Weight (GTW)3,500 LB
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Part TypeReceiver Tube Extender
- Installation Time Exact0
- Receiver Tube Size2 IN
- Length8 IN
- FinishGloss Black Powder Coat
No matter what you are towing, CURT towing equipment is intended to get you from point A to point B and to have peace of mind while doing so. Our hitch extenders are no exception. When you have spacing issues with your hitch-mounted accessories such as a bike rack or cargo carrier, or you need to give your ball mount and trailer coupler a little extra room, a CURT hitch extender can help. Hitch extensions are simply receiver tubes that insert into your trailer hitch to add a certain amount of clearance for your vehicle's bumper or spare tire mounted on the back. A hitch extender makes it very easy to give your tow load the room that it requires and helps protect your vehicle from scuffs, scratches and even dents.
This CURT hitch extension is designed to fit a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening. It extends the receiver by 8" and features a gross trailer weight capacity of 3,500 lbs. and a tongue weight rating of 350 lbs. CURT hitch extenders, like our ball mounts, trailer hitches and other made-in-USA quality products, are crafted to be durable and dependable. In addition to the strong steel construction and precise welding, our trailer hitch extenders receive a gloss black powder coat for ongoing prevention of rust, chipping and UV damage.
we Love this thing if did the job we need where some bozo put the hitch on to far under my dang truck . but i cured him and bought this wow, wow wow