Reducer Sleeve (2-1/2" to 2" Shank) #45405
- Reduces a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening to fit a 2" x 2" shank
- High-strength carbon steel construction
- Protected by a highly durable carbide powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Weight capacity limited to hitch capacity
Guides & Install Sheets
- Shipping Weight3.200
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Part TypeReceiver Tube Adapter
- MaterialCarbon Steel
- Gross Trailer Weight(GTW)Limited to Hitch Capacity
- Tongue Weight(TW)Limited to Hitch Capacity
- Length5 1/2 IN
- FinishCarbide Black Powder Coat
CURT hitch adapters can be used for many different purposes when hitching up a trailer. Whether a ball mount shank is too small or too large to fit into a receiver tube, a CURT adapter can make up the difference. Our adapters are built with exceptional strength and designed to be precisely fitted for their application. We carry trailer hitch adapters to accommodate both receiver tube openings and shanks of 1-1/4", 2" and 2-1/2" dimensions. CURT adapters also come in various lengths to allow more clearance for a cargo carrier, bike rake or spare tire.
This CURT reducer sleeve adapter converts a 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" receiver tube opening to a 2" x 2" opening. It installs easily and is compatible with virtually any 2-1/2" x 2-1/2" hitch. Its gross trailer weight capacity and tongue weight capacity are limited to the hitch.
All CURT adapters are constructed using our quality manufacturing processes. We CNC-form each unit, weld it together using advanced robotic systems and then mechanically descale every surface to make each adapter smooth to accept a finishing coat. To finish off this adapter, we give it a durable black carbide powder coat finish to ensure it has excellent rust, chip and UV resistance.