Bolt-On ATV Tongue Adapter with 2" Receiver #45006
- Bolts onto ATV tongue to provide a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening
- Features a no-swivel design for solid coupling
- Welded D-ring accepts tow straps or hooks
- Protected by a durable powder coat finish
- Limited lifetime warranty (one-year finish, one-year parts)
- Patent #US8,915,514
Guides & Install Sheets
- Shipping Weight12.770
- WarrantyLimited Lifetime Warranty (One-Year Finish, One-Year Parts)
- Part TypeBolt-On ATV Tongue Adapter
- FinishGloss Black Powder Coat
There is nothing like the sense of freedom and adventure that comes with an ATV. Spinning through the mud, navigating a forest trail or simply driving back to your deer stand -- wherever you love to ride, you know the thrill of ATVing. CURT ATV towing products allow you to maximize your ATV experience by giving you functional equipment that is built to last.
The CURT bolt-on ATV adapter is a multi-functional piece of equipment that helps make the most of your ATV. The adapter simply bolts onto the ATV tongue using the included hardware and provides a 2" x 2" receiver tube opening to accept a ball mount shank or some other towing accessory. The CURT bolt-on ATV adapter has a strap ring welded right onto its frame, providing a solid attachment point for a tow strap or rope, and it also features a stabilization plate that keeps the adapter and subsequent load from swaying and swiveling during travel. It is made from quality steel and is welded together with precision. We coat the CURT ATV ball mount adapter in a gloss black powder coat finish to ensure long-lasting prevention of rust, scratching, chipping and UV damage.
Whatever your all-terrain vehicle of choice -- quad, quad bike, three-wheeler or four-wheeler -- give yourself the advantage with CURT ATV towing products.